A skilled therapist or wellbeing coach can make their clients lives so much simpler, and takes them away from the clients emotions leaving lawyers to concentrate on the ‘business of applying the law’ to the clients best advantage
Vetted therapists and wellbeing coaches
If required a therapist or wellbeing coach should be sought in the earliest stages of the divorce proceedings.
Request a call
How we can help with Therapists or Wellbeing Coaches
Quickly identify which expert(s) would be suitable
Separating couples can often be consumed by anger and emotions which may cloud their judgement when attempting to negotiate on finances and child arrangements.
Engaging a therapist can help the client negotiate effectively and allow the legal practitioner to focus on legal matters.
Our therapist members uses counselling and therapeutic skills in a practical empathetic way to assist the legal team with your clients to:
- Get it right early – Triage – dealing with the shock- preparation for change – negotiations
- Prepare the legal team (solicitors – barristers – mediation)
- Assist the legal team with psychological approaches when forming the early strategy
- Gaining confidence and resilience – personal re-branding
- Security – Gathering evidence – keeping everyone safe
- Children matters – handovers – parenting apps – co parenting
- Liaise with family concerns and gather potential witnesses – seek professional support services to enhance your clients case
- Effective communication – managing the clients on line PR – social media
- Drug testing – alcohol issues – addictions – provide certificates and evidence for courts social services – Cafcass
- Coach for Social service – Cafcass – police interviews
- Provide then with Emotional support for Tribunal – court hearings
- Life after proceedings
Integrated Dispute Resolution (IDR) brings together an unparalleled range of professional legal support services.
Embracing the concept of ‘client centric’ legal practice we enable clients to maximise their legal budget, and support lawyers by minimising the time and costs spent on searching for the most appropriate ancillary services that may be required in the pursuit of the desired outcome in a legal matter.
All of the professional members are vetted and assessed on their abilities to perform services under each distinct area of law in which they wish to support. IDR provides a seamless extension of your legal team enabling lawyers to make the most effective and efficient use of their time and expertise.
IDR has won awards in the legal sector for its innovative approach and we are ISO 9001 and 27001 certified, ensuring that our internal systems are capable of delivering the service levels that the industry demands.
Not sure what support you require?
If you can’t find the support you are looking for on our website or are unsure what service you require, please contact us with a description of your requirements and we can discuss the options available to you.
Request a call
We are currently looking for individuals and organisations that provide legal and litigation support services, if you are interested in joining the IDR network and benefiting from our established relationships with Law Firms and Barristers in the UK and beyond, please contact us today and a member of the team will get in touch to discuss.