Legal support sourced externally to complete often short term, task or case specific work.
A network of legal support services on demand
There may be times where a lawyer or their client needs extra support for a case. This can be due to capacity, deadlines or where a specific skill is required. On demand legal support can also enable smaller practices to run larger and more complex cases efficiently and effectively without committing to full time staff.
It is also an excellent opportunity for junior members of the legal profession to further their knowledge and gain valuable experience in different areas of practice.
Request a call
IDR Legal Support Services
Benefits to you and your clients
- Secure quick intervention, on demand
- Frees up time, process is quick and easy
- Specialist legal professionals with expertise in your chosen area (both subject matter and task e.g. document review)
- Bring in additional skills to your team that may not currently be present (such as languages)
- Cost effective
Range of services
An example of the type of services we can provide are as follows;
- On Demand Paralegals
- Document Review professionals
- eDisclosure specialists
- Legal Researchers
- Legal administrative support
If you are unsure what type of support you require or have a specific requirement that isn’t detailed here, please contact us and we will provide further options.
When using outsourced legal support it is essential that you use the correct provider.
- Choose a reputable, accredited source of support. Getting this wrong could require more of your time to search for alternative assistance, or use of your own in-house resources to rectify mistakes made. Reputational risk involved if work fails.
- May not have direct oversight of the work being completed, or possibly who is doing it (depending on the specificities of your arrangement) which could cause liability issues.
- Complete detailed brief of the work that needs completing, including tone of your particular firm or any nuances (these may not be easily communicated particularly if there is any communication with client required in sensitive area such as family law).
- Any regulatory SRA requirements and insurance needed to cover the outsourced worker.
- Confidentiality or GDPR considerations.
- Is supervision needed?
- Are there any potential conflicts of interest?
All shortlisted providers are vetted before they are recommended by IDR, giving you peace of mind when making your selection.
Integrated Dispute Resolution (IDR) brings together an unparalleled range of professional support services. IDR provides one point of contact for all of yours or your clients legal and tax support needs.
Embracing the concept of ‘client centric’ legal practice we enable you to maximise your legal budget, and support lawyers by minimising the time and costs spent on searching for the most appropriate ancillary services that may be required in the pursuit of the desired outcome in a legal matter.
All of the professional members are vetted and assessed on their abilities to perform services under each distinct area of law in which they wish to support. IDR provides a seamless extension of your legal team enabling lawyers to make the most effective and efficient use of their time and expertise.
By utilising the services provided by IDR, lawyers and clients can be confident that they have the strongest possible team working together on their legal matter.
Not sure what support you require?
If you can’t find the support you are looking for on our website or are unsure what service you require, please contact us with a description of your requirements and we can discuss the options available to you.
Request a call
We are currently looking for individuals and organisations that provide legal and litigation support services, if you are interested in joining the IDR network and benefiting from our established relationships with Law Firms and Barristers in the UK and beyond, please contact us today and a member of the team will get in touch to discuss.