Family Mediations and Private Hearings
Family Online Mediation and Arbitration Service (FOMAS) is an online platform for assisting family law practitioners in preparing for, and facilitating remote family proceedings, mediations and client conferences.
Brought to you by Integrated Dispute Resolution Ltd
How it works
We do all the heaving lifting and organising to ensure your family law proceedings, mediations and client conferences are a success.
Complete one of
the forms below.
FOMAS search and
provide list of Private
3 Set Date
Virtual Usher sends details
of hearing to parties and
makes any necessary special
Provide a guide to
how the hearing
(Optional) Digital e-bundle
created via HyperLaw
6 48hr Check
Virtual Usher ensures all
parties and Private
have agreed bundle.
7 30min Check
On the day, ADR Centre
staff will check everyone
in to the suite.
(If required) hearing
recording will be sent
What you get
Below are just a few of the benefits our family law firm clients receive by packaging up your e-bundles and online hearings into one, easy-to-use service.
Bespoke ADR Suite
- Secure and private breakout rooms with swipe-card access
- Luxurious breakout suites with private lounge, including refreshments stations and three boardrooms/offices
- Extensive food options from award winning London caterers, accommodating all dietary requirements, allergies and religious criteria
- Dedicated passenger lifts to all hearing floors
- Off-road loading bay for easy delivery and collection of papers
- Cargo lift and stepless entry for delivery of documents and exhibits
- Penthouse business lounge and terrace with a panoramic view of London and extensive private breakout space
Stress Free Hearings
The Virtual Usher takes away the stressful task of organizing the physical hearing by creating a private channel in which the proceedings take place, inviting all the relevant parties to the proceedings and ensuring all parties are set up prior to the designated start time. While also ensuring that the Judge or Arbitrator has been supplied with bundles in advance of the hearing.
Digital Case Bundles
Working with our trusted partners, we are also able to provide technical guidance and advice on ensuring that all users have the correct set up to use the platform. The use of digital case preparation software also enables digital case bundles to be prepared effortlessly, even if the legal practitioners are working remotely without the support of paralegals and secretaries. However the software does allow for collaborative working between colleagues working remotely.
Qualified and Experienced
With our extensive network of Mediators, Private Judges and Arbitrators, we can also assist in finding the most appropriately qualified and experienced individual for the role for all budgets and case complexities.
Let's Get Started
To get started, just select and complete one of the forms below.